Back to Health Physical and Occupational Therapy offers comprehensive therapy programs for children experiencing injuries and development delays.
Our experienced and caring pediatric clinicians are committed to your child’s individualized therapeutic needs. We design a unique therapy program specifically fit for each child’s needs in order to optimize their potential for growth and development.
Our programs are all evidence-based and utilize a combination of both traditional pediatric therapy and innovative techniques proven to be highly effective and safe for children of all ages.
Our state-of-the-art equipment and tools are safety certified and are used in combination with manual therapy to maximize your child’s overall development and level of functioning.
We are experts in treating the following conditions:
- ADHD, Autism, Down Syndrome, Torticollis
- Abnormal Muscle Tone
- Decreased Muscle Strength (weakness)
- Under and over responsiveness to sensory stimuli (touch, sound, texture, movement, feeding difficulties)
- Developmental Coordination Disorder (clumsiness and problems with motor learning)
- Poor safety / spatial awareness
- Frequent falls and tripping
- Postural scoliosis
- Kyphotic posture
- Pes Planus / Flat-feet
- Leg length discrepancy
- Toe-in gait
- Tip-toe gait
- Limping gait / uneven stance
Fine Motor Deficits / Handwriting Difficulties
No injury is too big nor complex for our expert Pediatric Therapists to Handle!
Call us NOW 888-538-0988 to schedule your baby’s appointment Today!