Pediatric Physical Therapy
At Back to Health we offer a comprehensive approach of Physical Therapy by helping children reach their highest level of independence within their environment.
The program is designed for anyone 21 years of age or younger with impairments including orthopedic, musculoskeletal, neurologic, congenital, and developmental conditions.
- Early Intervention and Developmental Skill Attainment
- Neuro-Developmental Treatment
- Sensory Integration
- Autism Spectrum Disorders/ Asperger’s Syndrome
- Orthopedic Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Our clinics offer a highly experienced team of pediatric physical therapist who will design a unique treatment program to increase your child’s level of independence by successfully integrating the family, child and school.
Our pediatric treatment offers:
- Vestibular “swinging” and movement activities
- Proprioceptive “climbing” experiences
- Tactile/touching sensory toys
The goal of a physical therapy program is to obtained optimal independence and age appropriate mobility for the child.
We offer a child-friendly environment, early morning and late appointments, summer programs and accept most insurances.